Book Online or Call 24x7x365 1-213-225-9858
Easier Than Ever Booking
Flight Expert Since 1990
Check Out Our Fares To Dallas!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Mar 25, 2023 at 10:05:06 AM. Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions Read more
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 19, 2023||Dallas Apr 26, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Dallas Apr 19, 2023-Apr 26, 2023||$122*|
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 11, 2023||Dallas Apr 21, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Dallas Apr 11, 2023-Apr 21, 2023||$239*|
|Baltimore-Washington May 27, 2023||Dallas May 30, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Dallas May 27, 2023-May 30, 2023||$138*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 16, 2023||Dallas Aug 22, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Dallas Aug 16, 2023-Aug 22, 2023||$364*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on Mar 25, 2023)
Dear John Ghai, This email is in reference to my gratitude towards your exceptional customer service skills. Your a great listener, i...
To Whom it May Concern: Your Associate named "Shelly" was very helpful, courteous, patient and most important decisive in resolvin...
Hello everyone, Just to let you know that I have a great experience chatting with Shelley. She gave me a wonderful customers serv...
Book cheap flight to Dallas
If you have been intending a romantic holiday with a partner, itching for an adventurous single escape to one of the world’s most enthralling destinations, or just attending to soak up some local history and culture, flights from Atlanta to Dallas produce the perfect getaway. Not only you can intersect some must-visit places off your bucket list, travel the landmarks and entertain in some delectable local practices, but you can also do it outdoors busting your budget, as CheapFareGuru makes it easy to find cheap airfare from ATL to DFW, whether you’re looking to fly one way, nonstop or round trip.
Booking dealings on low-cost airlines involves more spending money for your holiday – think of all the mouth-watering meals, original cocktails and buying trips you’ll enjoy with the savings produced by cheap airfare – so click through CheapFareGuru’s selection of flights from Atlanta to Dallas and you are sure to find a tour that tickles your creation, even if you’re searching at the last minute.
If you have a desire to hire a car to travel in style then possibly you’d like to book a one-of-a-kind resort that offers world-class perks or sets you on the doorstep of Dallas’s greatest attractions? That’s no difficulty with CheapFareGuru, where you will find a variety of hire cars and benevolence suitable for all palates and budgets. So go ahead and seek for a capacious vehicle for the full family or an open-top sports car to tour Dallas in style, then add a romantic B&B, a self-catering studio to whip up local dishes or a posh hotel with all the accessories – with CheapFareGuru, your next large adventure is only a click away. Book your travel arrangements with us today!
Best time to visit Dallas
The most suitable time to visit Dallas – Fort Worth is within September and November during the temperatures are not overwhelmingly hot, the visitor traffic has died under and the Texas State Fair is in full motion. Keep in mind: The Cowboys football period can drive hotel rates up, particularly in the Metroplex areas. Avoid increased prices by taking a look at the team's home game calendar. The months between March and May are evenly suitable temperature-wise, and blooming flowers additional sweeten the season. Despite temperatures in the 90s and raised humidity levels, summer marks Dallas – Fort Worth's special summer, so expect hotel costs to climb. You will find great deals within December and February, but don't demand exceptionally warm weather.
Dallas top attractions
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza - Forever engraved in infamy, the previous Texas School Book Depository at the junction of Houston and Elm Streets in Dallas is now home to a museum devoted to remembering one of the nation's most destructive and clarifying moments. Visitors to the museum are first included in the historical connection with multimedia displays that represent the political climate of the early 1960s and then go on to highlight President Kennedy's tour to Texas in November of 1963 and the last days of his life. Just past here, you will observe the sniper's perch in the curve window from which Oswald took the deadly shots, recreated to match the unique photos from the crime scene.
- The Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden - Hardly minutes from midtown Dallas, have the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden met on 66 acres beside the southeasterly outpost of White Rock Lake. The property's fourteen world-famous shows showcase seasonal flowers, ornamental shrubs, trees, and plant groups. The gardens also entertain seasonal outdoor festivals, concerts, art shows, and educational programs, and conducted tours of the property are available.
Perot Museum of Nature and ScienceHoused in a bulky architectural treasure designed by Thom Mayne, the Perot Museum of Nature and Science is a top Dallas performance for families and interested tourists. The building itself was created with sustainability as a principal goal, including summer water protection with the use of recovered concentration from air conditioners and drip fertilization, the use of recycled and locally sourced building supplies, and solar-powered water heaters.
- Dallas World Aquarium - Conveniently positioned within walking range of the city's well-known downtown core, Dallas World Aquarium is an entertainment and educational excursion for young and old alike. Housed in remarkable 87,000 gallons of saltwater is a wide array of sea life including bonnet head sharks, stingrays, jellyfish, sea turtles, giant groupers, and rare leafy sea dragons, all existing in natural reef settings.
- Frontiers of Flight and the Cavanaugh Flight Museum - The Frontiers of Flight Museum is home to more extra than 30 aircraft and has expanded exhibits that represent the journey from the roots of flying from Leonardo da Vinci through advanced space exploration. The museum selection comprises a full-size model of the Wright Flyer; artifacts from the Hindenburg; WWI and WWII aircraft and artifacts, including a wholly restored Stearman PT-17 Kaydet Biplane; and the Apollo VII spacecraft.
- Reunion Tower - While not the highest building in Dallas, the Reunion Tower is unquestionably the most memorable and most recognizable. Developed in 1978 and appearing as a geodesic ball roosted atop five cylindrical cement poles, its 560-foot length is spectacularly lit up at night, maintaining its unique outline.
Which airlines fly to Dallas?
- Alaska Airlines
- American Airlines
- Boutique Air
- Linear Air Taxi
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country Air
- United Airlines
- Multiple airlines
Why book with CheapFareGuru
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance