Book Online or Call 24x7x365 1-213-225-9858
Easier Than Ever Booking
Flight Expert Since 1990
Check Out Our Fares To Los Angeles!
* Displayed fares were last updated on May 30, 2023 at 04:41:53 AM. Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions Read more
|Baltimore-Washington Oct 25, 2023||Los Angeles Oct 31, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Oct 25, 2023-Oct 31, 2023||$214*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 17, 2023||Los Angeles Aug 22, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Aug 17, 2023-Aug 22, 2023||$294*|
|Baltimore-Washington Dec 25, 2023||Los Angeles Jan 09, 2024||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Dec 25, 2023-Jan 09, 2024||$437*|
|Baltimore-Washington Sep 09, 2023||Los Angeles Sep 18, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Sep 09, 2023-Sep 18, 2023||$228*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 10, 2023||Los Angeles Aug 14, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Aug 10, 2023-Aug 14, 2023||$347*|
|Baltimore-Washington Oct 11, 2023||Los Angeles Oct 17, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Los Angeles Oct 11, 2023-Oct 17, 2023||$481*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on May 30, 2023)
Thank you Adam. It's great that you guys care enough to go the extra mile!!...
John did excellent job.I am very satisfied with his service.Give my business to this company....
I just used the 24 hour cancelation policy and Ron was very nice and understanding. My family and I will use CheapFareGuru again in the...
About Los Angeles
Book cheap flights to Los Angeles
Find low-cost flights to Los Angeles with CheapFareGuru. Booking flights with CheapFareGuru is very simple, fast, and most loyal of all, free to use! CheapFareGuru is a consumer's favorite and gained Condé Nast Traveler Readers' Travel Awards 2018 (India's most substantial travel awards) as a popular travel app to find affordable flights quickly.
- Compare flights to Los Angeles by directly using the hunt box. It will bring you to a page amidst the widest range of airlines and voyage agents' flight costs to Los Angeles. You can conveniently schedule your Los Angeles flying tickets by clicking within to travel agents or airline sites.
- If your travel times to Los Angeles are adaptable, we can show you the most economical days in the month to travel to Los Angeles, just choose the whole month in the date variety, our designs show you the best time to book Los Angeles flying ticket.
- If you are thinking well in advance, you can set-up CheapFareGuru's price signals to get information whenever there is a price change to Los Angeles flight tickets
Best time to visit Los Angeles
The most desirable time to tour Los Angeles is from March within May and later again between September and November. These months extend pleasant temperatures and more dependable air quality, onward with much lesser crowds. The clear skies are excellent for sightseeing activities and encouraging all outdoor attractions. The sweltering temperatures of summer united with thick smog tend to drive continuously companies during this season. Surprisingly, Los Angeles gets the most tourists throughout the summer. The winter months of December and February happening frequent rainfall and the season from January to April are the least active for this Southern California city.
Los Angeles top attractions
- Venice Beach - Tobacco magnate Abbot Kinney takes the credit for converting a marshy stretch of shoreline south of Santa Monica within the “Venice of America.” In 1904, Kinney set a series of drainage channels into beautiful canals and created a Venetian-inspired arcade on the beach. While the ditches remain one of the community’s top traveler demonstrations in Los Angeles, most visitors head for the beach’s world-famous boardwalk anywhere eccentric street players compete with shops, stalls, and food stand for inspection.
- Griffith Park & Observatory - One of the biggest municipal parks in the United States, Griffith Park offers a desired escape from L.A. traffic. In extension to acres of hilly trails and green places, the park is home to an extensive array of fun-filled displays, from the Los Angeles Zoo to the open-air Greek Theatre. It’s also the position of one of the city’s most iconic milestones: the Griffith Observatory.
- Disneyland - Positioned throughout an hour’s drive of Downtown Los Angeles in Orange County, Disneyland was the first of Walt Disney’s chain of subject parks. It’s been the favorite tourist fascination in the City of Anaheim since 1955. Adjacent to the unique park is the approximately new California Adventure, which emphasizes rides and displays inspired by the Golden State. “Park Hopper” tickets give visitors entrance to both parks.
- Hollywood Sign - Incipiently erected to promote real estate in the Hollywood Hills, the Hollywood sign has become to represent the glamour and exhilaration of the movie industry. Virtually every company to Los Angeles requires snapping a picture of the iconic Hollywood sign, but receiving a close-up shot isn’t simple. Nowadays, the 45-foot (14-meter) high notes perched on Mount Lee are checked off by barriers and preserved by a protection system. While the sign is evident from all across Tinsel town, the best spots to park and take photographs are at the Griffith Observatory, Lake Hollywood Park, and the Hollywood and Highland Center shopping mall.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame - The concept of memorializing celebrities among stars embedded into footways was considered in the 1950s as a way to hold the attraction of Hollywood alive. More than 2,500 stars have been attached since the first sound installation at the junction of Hollywood Boulevard and Gower Street in 1960. Operated by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, the program has been a huge benefit.
- Santa Monica Pier - The world-famous Santa Monica Pier is two docks in one. With its attraction shop and pier-end establishment, the more distant section built-in 1909 is representative of most Southern California piers. It’s the smaller adjacent pier assembled in 1916 that most attracts visitors.
How to reach Los Angeles
- Via Flight - The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is a large and bustling and one of the most active in the US. It is very strongly connected to the whole country and indeed the rest of the world, with inspirations from all the major countries and cities in the world. Los Angeles additionally has 4 other airports, one individual at Long Beach, Burbank, Orange County, and Ontario. These airports frequently serve internal routes, and the LAX also regularly provides cheaper fares.
- Via Train - LA is honestly well connected to nearby targets with trains appearing at the Union Station. Several train services like Union Pacific, Amtrak, and Burlington Northern Santa Fe attach Los Angeles to the rest of the cities in the United States.
- Via Road - LA is comfortably approachable from nearby cities and towns. The LA Metropolitan Area has an overabundance of highways and freeways into the city. The most popular of certain are Interstate 10, which operates from one coast of the US to the different, to Florida; Interstate 5, which runs southwards within San Diego to Mexico and northwards to Sacramento, Portland and Seattle to Canada; and the US Route 101 which compares it to San Francisco.
- Via Bus - Long-distance buses, shuttle buses, and airport buses all work efficiently in combining Los Angeles to the cities nearby. There are numerous bus companies such as the popular Greyhound, Bolt Bus, Megabus, Santa Barbara Airbus, etc.
Why book with CheapFareGuru
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance