Book Online or Call 24x7x365 1-213-225-9858
Easier Than Ever Booking
Flight Expert Since 1990
Check Out Our Fares To Phoenix!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Mar 25, 2023 at 09:42:50 AM. Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions Read more
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 11, 2023||Phoenix Apr 26, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Phoenix Apr 11, 2023-Apr 26, 2023||$138*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 30, 2023||Phoenix Sep 02, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Phoenix Aug 30, 2023-Sep 02, 2023||$297*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jun 24, 2023||Phoenix Jul 02, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Phoenix Jun 24, 2023-Jul 02, 2023||$397*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jun 06, 2023||Phoenix Jun 13, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Phoenix Jun 06, 2023-Jun 13, 2023||$287*|
|Baltimore-Washington Jun 07, 2023||Phoenix Jun 14, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Phoenix Jun 07, 2023-Jun 14, 2023||$338*|
|Baltimore-Washington Oct 07, 2023||Phoenix Oct 21, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > Phoenix Oct 07, 2023-Oct 21, 2023||$419*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on Mar 25, 2023)
Thank you Cathy so much for your help. You were very fast and efficient. Have a good day....
Frank, Thank you again for helping me today. You have been pleasant to work with, and willing to take the time and look for options for...
Dear Eddie, Based on the cheapest price , I booked round trip flight with CheapFareGuru recently. I found the phone service of your ...
Phoenix is a place where it's obvious to migrate among high culture and low, resort diversions and local hangouts, outdoor adventure, and poolside lounging. If you’re thinking (or considering) a visit to Phoenix, this is a fabulous place to start. You can obtain travel and trail guides, learn the city’s oneself—and meet some of the city's characters—get the lay of the tract, scan photos and videos, and more.
Best time to visit Phoenix
The most suited time to visit Phoenix is November throughout April when you will witness blue skies beside highs in the upper 60s, 70s, and low 80s. Although whenever you visit, keep in mind this desert city's seasons are difficult to manage. The leaves do not change shades in fall, nor will flowers blossom in the spring. You will also notice differences in temperature, though, individually in the toasty summers when highs equalize above 100 degrees Fahrenheit. If you can bear this dry, fearful heat, you can take find excellent deals at luxury resorts.
Phoenix top attractions
- Camelback Mountain - The picturesque scene from the "hump" of this iconic landmark, named for its correspondence to a kneeling camel, is deservingly scaling its two tricky trails, Echo Canyon and Cholla. Hikers reach 1,200 feet in elevation to the summit, which looks out over the city and Phoenix Mountains Preserve. Camelback is one of the most traditional urban hiking spots in Phoenix, so expect trail exchange and consider hiking on weekdays. Throughout hot weather periods, hike in the early morning and drink an abundance of water. See our outdoor protection tips page for more info before you head out.
- Papago Park - Papago Park is a pleasing natural area right in the city, where you can experience hiking with nature trails, climbing up the red rocks that overlook the park, cycling, and golfing. This is a famous place to come for a walk, individually in the morning before the heat of the day. The park has an abundance of tracks, although the two most popular are the Elliot Ramada and the Double Butte Loop trail. Both these trails lead you up to the mysterious rock outcroppings that are a key focus of the park. You can sometimes see wildlife, primarily rabbits except for occasionally bighorn sheep.
- Phoenix Zoo - One of the nation's most comprehensive nonprofit zoos is home to more numerous than 1,400 animals. See Sumatran tigers roam the savanna, feed giraffes in an up-close confrontation, and explore the local flora, fauna and critters of the Sonoran Desert on the zoo's Arizona Trail. The park is an extra popular hub of recreation, including netting in seven acres of stocked sounds and scenic Papago Golf Course, placed at the bottom of Papago’s buttes.
- Roosevelt Row - The imaginative beat of the city's urban center is in Roosevelt Row, home to exhibits, mural-splashed business walls, and a rhythmic art walk. This arts district is a famous stop for visitors and the downtown neighborhood along the First Friday self-guided art tour.
- South Mountain Park and Preserve - Possessing 50 miles of tracks through 16,000 acres of the Sonoran Desert, this municipal park is absolutely satisfactory for an outdoor experience just minutes from the city. The skyline scenes and the Sonoran Desert flora aren't the park's only perks. Keep a scene for classical petroglyphs carved into the rocks. If you'd preferably drive than hike, bike, or foot it up the trails, hop on the 5.5-mile Summit Road up to Dobbins Lookout, the most important access point in the preserve.
- Musical Instrument Museum - The Musical Instrument Museum (MIM) attunes you into thousands of machine sounds with a headset that syncs seamlessly as you pass through its museums. Take a world trip of cultural instruments and pop culture artists, and pay for a live music experience at MIM Music Theater, a year-round performance series hosting more than 200 worldwide acts.
- Desert Botanical Garden - The serpentine paths of this 50-acre desert garden showcase a fabulous variety of desert plants, from overlooking saguaros to delicate blooms. This stunning landscape is also the backdrop for the garden’s periodically events. Throughout the winter months, thousands of luminaria kits and twinkling lights reconstruct the garden for Las Noches de Las Luminarias, a holiday tradition. The garden also highlights art installations intertwined with the flora each year.
- Taliesin West - Tours of Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright's wintertime home, gives insight on how the powerful architect was inspired by the desert surroundings. Visitors walk through places, gardens, walkways, and Wright's performance pavilion on the grounds while learning about his organic architecture. Taliesin West was written to the UNESCO World Heritage List on July 7, 2019, after being submitted for proposal by the National Park Service in November 2018.
- Phoenix Art Museum - The Southwest's most magnificent fine art museum features a selection of up-to-date work and global masterpieces. Complementing the museum's galleries of fine art and things from Asia, America, Europe, and away are rotating exhibitions. Want to see the constant collections for free (and the individual exhibitions at a discount)? Visit Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. throughout voluntary contribution time, or the second Sunday of the month from noontime to 5 p.m. for Free Family Sundays.
How to reach Phoenix
If you want to catch a bus from Las Vegas to Phoenix, AZ, you will notice ticket prices from .99 and travel times starting at 5h 30m. Use a nay website to find a bus time ideal from Phoenix, AZ to Las Vegas, and get your pick between the offers, Megabus US, GotoBus, Busbud, and. Simply click the "Find Now" button and happy touring!
Which airlines fly to Phoenix?
- American Airlines
- Delta flights
- United flights
Why book with CheapFareGuru
- You will be able to save money on your hotel or activity when you book a flight first.
- Along with it, have the flexibility to choose from available flight, hotel or activity options that suit you.
- It's a great way to save.