Book Online or Call 24x7x365 1-213-225-9858
Easier Than Ever Booking
Flight Expert Since 1990
Check Out Our Fares To San Francisco!
* Displayed fares were last updated on Mar 27, 2023 at 09:11:37 AM. Fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking. Total fare round trip economy class per person in US dollars, including all taxes and fees. See booking terms and conditions Read more
|Baltimore-Washington May 12, 2023||San Francisco May 18, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco May 12, 2023-May 18, 2023||$238*|
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 25, 2023||San Francisco May 03, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco Apr 25, 2023-May 03, 2023||$277*|
|Baltimore-Washington Aug 18, 2023||San Francisco Aug 25, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco Aug 18, 2023-Aug 25, 2023||$421*|
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 25, 2023||San Francisco May 09, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco Apr 25, 2023-May 09, 2023||$276*|
|Baltimore-Washington Apr 12, 2023||San Francisco Apr 17, 2023||Baltimore-Washington > San Francisco Apr 12, 2023-Apr 17, 2023||$330*|
Customer Reviews (Last Updated on Mar 27, 2023)
Dear Shelley: You were very helpful to finish successfully. Thank you very much: Dear Shelley: You were very helpful to finis...
This is to confirm the changes of our return flight. Thank you. We appreciate the assistance given by Ron...
Thank you, Shelley, for your great service. I used your web site first time and had a lot of questions. You helped me with every step a...
Aleksandra Sasha Larson
About San Francisco
Book cheap flights to San Francisco
When searching CheapFareGuru for affordable flights to San Francisco from anywhere around the world, there are a few things you can do to boost your chances of getting a good deal. First, after running your search, be sure to check out ‘Nearby Airports’. This option can be seen just beneath your departure location and lets you analyze deals with other airports in the area. Flexibility on dates is also useful for securing a better deal.
San Francisco Airport
- Virgin Atlantic
- British Airway
- Austrian Airlines
- Brussels Airlines
- Air Canada
- Air France
Best time to visit San Francisco
The most suitable time to attend San Francisco is from September to November. Fall offers some of the city's most heated temperatures year-round, not to miss the fact that crowd is sparse in summer. Spring is another good time to tour, thanks to its warm temperatures and shortage of rain. The Golden Gate City spectators a rush in tourism throughout the summer as people head west in the research of sun, sand, and surf. Nevertheless, the fluctuating weather can quickly overcome a day at the bank. Those resembling the ideal seaside getaway should contemplate a tour to Los Angeles where the sunbeams last year-round. Meantime, winter in San Francisco draws bargain-hunters with the assistance of lower hotel valuations and fewer people. If you choose to travel in the wintertime, protect yourself from the chilly warmth with plenty of layers.
San Francisco top attractions
- Golden Gate Bridge - The Golden Gate Bridge is a California figure that graces San Francisco Bay. It is amongst the most photographed site in the city, with the glowing structure lined by blue water peaking within low lying clouds. At night, the flood-lit construction is equally beautiful. Comparing San Francisco with Marin County and additional districts further north, the Golden Gate Bridge was, at one time, indicated to be the most prominent man-made display in the United States by the U.S. Travel Service. Presented on May 28th, 1937, the bridge took four years to make and at the time of its conclusion, was the most distant discontinuing bridge in the world, measuring almost two miles in length.
- Hike and Picnic on Angel Island State Park - If you are looking for non-touristy stuff to do in San Francisco, catch a 25-minute ferry ride from Pier 41 to Angel Island State Park during a pleasant escape to nature. The most abundant natural island in the San Francisco Bay, Angel Island has astounding views of the encompassing bay. You can enjoy the pretty scenery while hiking or biking on the well-groomed paths. It's probable to hike up to the island's pinnacle, Mount Caroline Livermore, at 788 feet, where the views are spectacular. The island also has five clambake areas, eleven campsites, and numerous sandy beaches that are attractive for walking and sunbathing.
- Ghirardelli Square - Placed in the Fisherman's Wharf section, Ghirardelli Square is in a refurbished factory area, enveloped by shops, galleries, and restaurants in restored industrial buildings. The square was introduced in 1964 and was the first of many projects intended to give new life to discarded factory complexes. Ghirardelli's old red-brick chocolate industry has been turned into a center for purchasers, art-lovers, and those in search of relaxation or a good meal. This is a fabulous place for chocolate enthusiasts who want to sample some feasts. Its belfry (built-in 1916) is displayed on that of the Château of Blois in France. Later supplements are rose gardens enhanced with fountains and terraces with fine views.
- High Tea at a Historic Hotel - Experiencing high tea at a historic hotel proffers tourists a sense of the city's grandeur throughout the Victorian era and the change of the century. The Fairmont San Francisco on Nob Hill, begun in 1907, is notable for its opulent lobby and elegant ambiance. The Fairmont's Laurel Court extends afternoon tea service on Saturdays and Sundays. Further on Nob Hill, The Ritz-Carlton is famous for its elaborate afternoon tea service in The Lounge, a sophisticated greeting room with splendid city views.
- Twin Peaks - These two individual and isolated hills, more than 900 feet high, are not, in fact, the greatest of San Francisco's 43 hills, a characteristic belonging to Mount Davidson, which is 33 feet long. They do have one of the most excellent views out across the city and bay, they're underdeveloped, and they're easy to reach. You can start to the north peak parking area for fine pictures and hike along tracks over the north and south peaks. The Twin Peaks are the exclusive hills in San Francisco not to have been developed over and reside in their original state. The Spaniards requested them "Los pechos de la Chola" or the Breasts of the Indian Maiden. Even on sunny days, powerful, cool breezes blow in from the Pacific, particularly in the late afternoon.
- Palace of Fine Arts - The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco is the tardiest remaining building from the 1915 Panama Pacific Exposition. Placed on the National Register of Historic Places, this traditional looking building has beautifully resided on a lagoon that indicates the mirror image on the surface of the calm water, while ducks and dopes drift by. The palace has been reconstructed, along with the piles of earth, and today hosts art presentations and performances. The Palace of Fine Arts Theatre seats roughly 1,000 patrons.
Which airlines fly to San Francisco?
|Alaska Airlines||United Airlines||Alaska Airlines||Air Canada||Air China|
|Air France||British Airways||American Airlines||Vistara||United Airlines|
|Alitalia||Alaska Airlines||Asiana Airlines||Delta Air Lines||Turkish Airlines|
|Austrian Airlines||Korean Air||Emirates||Japan Airlines||Singapore Airlines|
Why book with CheapFareGuru
- Fast, Easy & Secure Reservations
- Exclusive Deals
- Best Prices GUARANTEED
- 24/7 Booking Assistance